Friday, October 15, 2010

Not really the beginning, but sort of...

So, I've had a blog for a few years, and one day about two or three months ago I deleted it. It was nothing but silly posts that drew me back to an uneasy time.
Later I decided to try again, but I wasn't sure what to say.
So tonight, after some settings tweaking, we'll see how this goes. If it goes as planned, I will be able to post from my iPhone or my iPad. How convenient!
If that works, then I think I'll be more inspired to jump inboard the blogger scene!
Here goes....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go blogger go! Of course I voted for more then one, because I can. Darth InVader

Raquel said...

Hey I have recently joined the blogging community myself. It makes me happy to frequently run into you in the internet world if I can't see you in person especially. Come visit sometime at combiningatoms.blogspot.com